Step 1: Adding media to your media library
…..is as simple as drag and drop. There are some file types that work and some that don’t – so look carefully at the list.
Types of Files:
- pictures – jpg, png, gif NOT tiff
- video – .mov (.mp4, m4v not yet)
- pdf, MS Office/Open Office documents
- Select Media from the side menu
- Choose Add Media and a window opens up for files to be dragged and dropped onto for upload. The status of each file’s upload is listed under the ‘drop box’.
1. Adjust the size
Step 6: Adding, formatting text on your pages
…by typing directly onto your WordPress page OR you can copy and paste from other documents you have typed.
Step 7: Double check privacy and access!
….and your site is live!